Hide Any Drive in Windows Using Command Prompt
Hide Any Drive in Windows Using Command Prompt. Windows CMD is powerful tool to achieve some tasks that normally cannot be done without a third-party software/tools. Below short step by step tutorial will show you how to hide one or more drives on your PC.
There are few simple steps to take to hide a drive or to show a drive.
To hide a drive:
- Open CMD ( Windows Key + R and type CMD , press enter)
- Type diskpart and press enter, if prompted for UAC (User account control) dialog-box, click Yes
- Type List Volume and enter to list all available drives on your system
- Type select volume e to hide Volume 0
- remove letter e to hide volume 0
To show a drive follow below steps