Music, Voice and Sound interface kits: What you need to know. When it comes learning Unix and Linux systems and language, there are a lot of applications you can apply your skills to. One of them is sound interfaces.
We find that when developers and aspiring developers spend time learning something, there is often a desire to apply it to something practical that can be used in everyday life. Here we aim to share a couple of examples of this type of hands-on kit and give you the information you need to decide if this is the right kit for you as a techy music enthusiast.
Tech Spec Details:
This kit allows you to create great sounding voice and sound interfaces. The board can be used as a base to create smart assistant capable speakers and is highly flexible. The core runs Debian OS, features a Rockchip RK3229 Quad-Core Cortex-A, and is powered by a high-performance Axol Core module.
Potential applications for the product are smart speakers, intelligent voice assistants, voice recorders, voice conferencing systems, voice interacting robots and car voice assistants to name a few.
- Dimensions: 100mm x 96mm x 18mm
- Weight: 180 g
- ARM Quad-Core Corex-A7 up to 1.5GHz / ARM Mail-400MP2 GPU
- 1 GB RAM DDR3
- Microphone: 8 Channel ADC for 6 Microphone Array and 2 Loopbacks
- Headset connector: 3.5mm Audio Headset Connector
- Speaker connector: JST 2.0 Output Connector for 8 Ohm Speakers
- Video output: HDMI 2.0 (driver not yet available)
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Flash: 4GB eMMC on-board
- SD card slot
- 3 USB hosts/OTG
- 1 USB power
- 1 Grove socket, support I2C and digital port
- 6 GPIO
- 1 Debug UART
- 12 programmable LEDs
- Debian-Based Linux System
- SDK for Speech Algorithms with Full Documents
- C++ SDK and Python Wrapper
- Speech Algorithms and Features
- Keyword Spotting (Wake-Up)
- BF (Beamforming)
- DoA (Direction of Arrival)
- NS (Noise Suppression)
- AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) and AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- All-in-One Solution with High-Performance SoC
- 8 Channel ADC for 6 Microphone Array and 2 Loopbacks (Hardware Loopback)
If you’re looking for something similar to the above but not 100% sure if its got everything you want, then have a look at the VoCore2 Mini Linux Computer + Ultimate Dock. This tiny computer is versatile and can be used as a VPN gateway to secure your network, a private cloud to store your data or an airplay music streaming station.
We have plenty of deals you can snap up on Hack Ware News, and we hope you find what you’re looking for. We are selective about what we offer so that we can consistently offer the products we believe our customers would enjoy and get benefit from.