How can you permanently delete files without sending them to the recycle bin? If you are a Windows user, chances are that you always have to deal with lots of files that you want to delete from your computer. T
he downside is that you always have to go to the recycle bin and remove them again, even if you already deleted them once. This can be a time consuming process. What you can do is to try and eliminate some of the issues listed here, so here are some of the best things you can do in this regard.
- Reach the desktop of your Windows computer
- Right click on the Recycle Bin
- Click on the Properties button
- Here you will have to select the desired drive that you want to use the function for.
- If you want to do it for all drives, you have to do that manually, so keep that in mind.
- Under the Settings for the selected location, check the button to not more files to the Recycle Bin, Remove files immediately when deleted.
And yes, you can also remove the confirmation dialog there as well. there’s a function where you can check or uncheck Display Delete Confirmation Dialog.
Check this out right away and you will be quite impressed with the amount of great results you get here. Plus, it just goes to show that you can get quite a good experience without spending a ton of time and effort!
Looking for more Windows Tips and Tricks? Follow these articles